Monday, August 30, 2010

Summer 2010 [ongoing-post]

This will be an ongoing post throughout this summer so I can keep a list of things or events I've done this summer. I will not put up failed job interviews or failed telephone screenings, so I can remember all the fun stuff I did this summer. lol.

*** To keep this post a little simple, I will add asterisks [***] to new things I add on here so it would be easy to see what I added. I'll try to remember to put up dates. ***


Movies I've Seen
- Iron Man 2
- Rec 2
- The Hangover
- Toy Story 3
- The Losers
- The Day the Earth Stood Still
- Phoonk
- Ninja Assassin
- The A-Team 7/12
- Shutter Island 7/12
- Inception 7/16
- The Plague 7/21
- Clash of the Titans 7/26
- Operation Endgame 7/29
- The Unborn 7/30
- Underworld: RIse of the Lycans 8/3
- Tekken 8/8
- Kick Ass 8/11
***- Cinco (tagalog movie) 8/12
***- Splice 8/14
***- Prince of Persia 8/15
***- Salt 8/18
***- The Expendables 8/20
***- Public Enemy 8/23
***- Fantastic Mr. Fox 8/26

Games I've Finished
- Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 Story-Mode
***- Dead Space

Events
- Venice's, DJ's, and Saul's Graduations
- AJ's Grad Party
- Mini-SLZ reunion at D&B's
- My Late Grad lunch at Asian Buffet
- Nephew's 1st Bday party at D&B's
- Father's Day BBQ at Home
- 2-Day 4th of July Party at Aunt's
- SoCal Trip with Family (Magic Mountain) 7/10-7/12
- Jenny's Surprise Bday Party 7/18
- Shattuck Down Low: Mortified 7/30
- Allen's Party 7/31
- Stanford Hangout/Chill 8/4-8/6
- Family Trip to Thunder Valley for Grandpa's birthday 8/7-8/8
***- Help Austin Move to Cupertino 8/13-8/14
***- AJ's 2nd round for singing competition 8/14
***- Austin's Birthday 8/17
***- Bing's Birthday 8/20
***- Auntie Debbie's Surprise 50th Birthday Brunch 8/22
***- Caltopia VIII 8/22


Sports/Physical Activities
- Daily Jogs on Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat
- Basketball at Colonial Acres and Bay School
- Watch World Cup games at Saul's place
- Tennis at Kennedy Park
- Help Aunt and Uncle move from Fremont to Hayward

Restaurants/Cafes
- Hokkaido Buffet
- Denny's
- Chili's
- Sonic's
- McDonald's
- Nick's Restaurant
- Elephant Bar
- In-N-Out
- Starbucks
- Eon Cafe
- Panera Bread
- Falafel Etc
- Pho Anh-Ha 7/14
- Venus 7/16
- Elio's 7/17
- Liang's Village Cuisine 7/23
- Stacks 7/24
- Country Way 7/28
- Chow King 7/28
- Pho Huyhn Hiep in SF 8/1
- La Feria 8/2
- QQ Noodle 8/3
- Sujo Cafe 8/3
- Bodi's Java Specialty Coffee House 8/3
- The Counter 8/4
- CoHo 8/5
- Stanford Alumni Cafe 8/5
- Lian's Village Cuisine 8/5
- Mediterranean Wraps in Palo Alto 8/6
- Palo Alto Creamery 8/6
- Fatburger 8/7
- Thunder Cafe 8/7
- Fuji Sushi Boat and Buffet
- Costco 8/9
- Asian Cafe in East Pacific Mall 8/9
- Starbucks on Castro Valley Blvd 8/11
***- Minato Restaurant 8/13
***- Banyan Garden 8/17
***- Baystreet Cafe 8/17
***- Hue Bar 8/17
***- Los Pericos Tacqueria 8/20
***- Chao Thai Cuisine 8/20
***- El Torito 8/22
***- Smart Alec's 8/22
***- Jupiter 8/24
***- Ono Hawaiian BBQ 8/26
***- Eon Cafe 8/26
***- Buffalo Bills 8/27
***- OB Chicken 8/29

1 comment: