As the title suggests, I changed the name of this blog and will change up the way I use this.
I realized that I send a lot of my pictures straight to my mobile uploads album on Facebook now and I don't really send them to here anymore. But after looking at my Facebook wall a few days ago, I also realized that I spam everyone's Facebook Newsfeed with all my photos i've been uploading... So I decided to use this blog for random pictures, along with my Flickr posts, and use Facebook for photos that i would want people to comment on. lolz.
I've also been thinking a lot about hella random shit but never really thought of where to post them up. I love reading Peter's blog and seeing all his photos along with all of his posts of his thoughts and feelings about things and realized that that is something that i wanna start doing. I told him that I would eventually make a dedicated blog just for my thoughts but I'm lazy to make a new one, so I'm just using this blog to post up random thoughts.
Now, I know my blog is linked to my google buzz and I know not many people use it but i think i would start to spam everyone's google buzz if i just send random thoughts on this blog. So i might just unlink this blog all together. What do yall think? (people who's probably reading this from my buzz). Leave a comment! :]
I know this post is a little longer than what i normally post up but thanks for bearing and reading all the way through! :]
white fluffy carpet
3 years ago
thanks for the shoutout, homie. our blogs are gonna be hella raw. until we find jobs, that is. lol
ReplyDelete